An enclosed building an outdoor shower is an ideal accessory for any pool or playground. People can use this shower to wash off the dirt and soil before swimming in the pool or before entering the house.
Instructions of building an outdoor shower
- Measure from the water line to the outer wall with a tape measure at the place where you want to mount the shower head.
- Passing an end of a length of hose screwed into the opening in the tube and squeeze water line. Screw and tighten the other end of the hose to the building an outdoor shower head.
- Measure the width of a fence panel with a tape measure. Nail the start of the housing on the outside wall of the house with two stakes placed across the width of one of the panels of the fence.
- Measure the angles formed by stakes and strings with a square to make sure that every corner has an angle of 90 °.
- Mix cement and water in a wheelbarrow. Put a post on the first hole and fill the hole with cement.
- Joins two panels of the fence three poles to form an “L” placing nails evenly spaced poles and then to the sides of the panels with a hammer.
12 Picture Gallery: How to Building an Outdoor Shower
This post topic: Bathroom